We also teach more indigenous languages on request.
Currently available are:
We offer indigenous famous African language such as
- Twi, and Lingala
- We are currently offering Swahili language classes.
- A beginner’s course in euros 20 per person per hour
- Private lesson individuals 30 per hour
- 2 People 25 per hour
- Group of 3-5 people 20 per person per hour
- Online courses are available.
Location: The Hague, Borne
African Culture and Values
The culture of Africa is varied and manifold, consisting of a mixture of countries with various tribes that each have their own unique characteristics. It is a product of the diverse populations that today inhabit the continent of Africa and the African Diaspora.
Culture refers to the totality of the pattern of behavior of a particular group of people. It includes everything that makes them distinct from any other group of people, for instance, their greeting habits, dressing, social norms and taboos, food, songs and dance patterns, rites of passages from birth, through marriage to death, traditional occupations, religious as well as philosophical beliefs.
Adults history Topics to be covered:
- Ancient African history: Trade, kingdoms, and migration.
- Precolonial History: Pre colonial societies ,Transalantic Slave trade, scramble and partition for Africa.
- Colonial History: Patterns of European expansion, governance, Formation of resistance and freedom fighters and impact of the world war2 on Africa.
Costs: 1hr for Euro 20, 00
Thematics areas of discussions addressed by Professionals on the following topics
- Culture Shock
- Domestic Violence
- African Families
- Interracial Adoption
- Afropean entrepreneurship
We also offer adult dance classes.
African school will take you on a journey to African using dance, the focus will be on traditional root rather than modern artistic expression.
Charges will be 20euros per hour.
African School will facilitate affordable Cultural and Historical tours to Africa.